Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stay Chiefed (Still available)


 











I went out to the apple country here in NY recently to buy a nice '69 FLH and the gentleman I purchased the bike from had this tucked away in the corner.  He is interested in selling the bike, and although I've always wanted an Indian, it's not in the cards for me right now. 

The owner is not an internet, cell phone, or - um - electricity type of guy, and after a nice conversation and the purchase of the FLH, he asked me if I'd help him sell his Indian.  I told him I would, so here it goes: 
  • '46 Indian Chief - motor, transmission and frame
  • '52 forks and tanks.
  • De-skirted rear fender and old ribbed front fender
  • Random solo seat
  • 16's front and rear
Hit me up with an email at arobinson0217 at gmail.com with questions.



1 comment:

  1. I am looking for a few machine parts but I'm not sure where to look. I had a hard time looking online. I also am not sure which parts I need exactly. Your blog has been very helpful though. http://www.turnerhydraulics.com/shop.html#

    ReplyDelete